- User-friendly Seller Cpanel
- Fully Responsive & Mobile Optimized Marketplace
- Best Storefront Marketplace
- Separate Seller Profile
- Flexible Commission
- Multiple Gateways & Multilingual ready
- Auto Approve Seller Or Approve Manually
- Multiple Vendor Product(S) Checkout At Once
- Seller Credit Account
- Manage Transaction
- Product Management
- Order Management
- Report System
- Feedback & Review
- Vacation Setting
- SEO Management
Magento 2.0.0 – Magento 2.0.1 – Magento 2.0.2 – Magento 2.0.3 – Magento 2.0.4 – Magento 2.0.5 – Magento 2.0.6 – Magento 2.0.x – Magento 2.1.x
To install Magento 2 Marketplace extension follow instructions bellow:
1. Back up your web directory and store database.
2. Download Marketplace installation package
4. Connect to your store root directory with SSH
Run 3 commands bellow:
php -f bin/magento setup:upgrade
php -f bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
php -f bin/magento setup:di:compile
5. Flush store cache, log out from the backend and log in again
Execute the following command
php -f bin/magento cache:clean
Or go to Back-end > System > Cache Management. Click the following buttons to completely clear the store cache:
- Flush Cache
- Flush Cache Storage
- Flush Catalog Images Cache
In this tutorial, I will show you how to manager in magento 2 easily.
Firstly, Go to Back-end > Market Place > Seller-> Manager Sellers
There are two tabs: Seller Infomation, Social Settings
Create new group
All newly added products may need to be approved and set commission by Admin before it can be published live to the marketplace website.
The Magento marketplace extension supports all the same payment methods as the standard Magento system. If you have any problems with your payment method please contact us for assistance.
The marketplace owner is able to manage all credit transactions from all sellers.
Seller will submit withdrawal request from his seller panel to withdraw the funds. From admin panel marketplace owner will see all withdrawal request with it status.
Owner will view the request and transfer funds manually to seller or cancel the withdarwal request for some reasons.
SELLER MANAGES ORDERS
SELLER MANAGES INVOICES
SELLER MANAGES AMOUNT TRANSACTION
A seller is able to manage his products from their seller panel. A seller “X” can not see products from seller “Y”.
Sellers have full access to their products. Sellers products may need to be reviewed and approved by the administrator before they can be displayed on marketplace website.
Seller can withdraw the money from his credit account to his Bank, Paypal,…
Purchasers can give review and feedback on the product that they have purchased. Moreover, they are able to provide the rating of the vendor who sells the product. The review will be published after being approved by administrator
With magento 2 marketplace extension, sellers can set vacation duration and message for their store if they are on vacation
Seller first will upload product images to use for importing.
Seller can import products information from csv file. Seller can also delete products in bulk using this import function.
Seller can export all of his products to csv file.
Moreover, sellers also have their own page with their product collection, profile and contact info.
- Magento 2 Blog Extension
- Magento 2 Testimonials Extension
- Magento 2 Image Gallery
- Magento 2 Image Gallery PRO
- Magento 2 FAQ Extension
- Magento 2 Help Desk
- Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification
- Magento 2 Quote Extension
- Magento 2 Page Builder
- Magento 2 Form Builder
- Magento 2 Advanced Reports
- Magento 2 Marketplace Extension
- Magento 2 Order Tracking
- Magento 2 Social Login
- Magento 2 Store Locator
- Magento 2 Search Extension
- Magento 2 Mega Menu PRO
- Magento 2 Mega Menu
- Magento 2 Layered Navigation
- Magento 2 Reward Points
- Magento 2 Follow Up Email
- Magento 2 Hide Price
- Magento 2 SMTP Extension
We give you an amazing discount for the next purchase.
- 15% OFF for any purchase. Code: Fan20O.
- 35% OFF For Order Total Larger $300. Code: E51609FE