1 . After purchasing an extension and download Products from our
website. The file that you download is normally a zip file.
2 . It’s necessary to enable cache in the administration panel of your website. Please, go
to System/Cache Management. Choose all caches and take action “Enable” then
3 . Like another module, Ves Image Gallery 1.x can be installed in 2 ways:
Option 1 : Install additional modules/extensions for Magento via Magento Connect
> First, you need to log in to the Magento administrator area. Then go to System >
Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager.
>> A new page will open for the Magento Connect Manager and you will be asked to
provide your administrative credentials again.
>> Once logged in you will see 2 sections: Extensions and Settings. It is recommended
to verify the options chosen in the Settings section first.
In this section, you need to upload the file zip
Option 2 : Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all
folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any
existing file; just add new files to the folder structure.
4 . After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache.
Go to System/Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then
5. Navigate to System/Configuration. If you can see the extension tab, it is installed
6 . Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab, you need to
log out admin panel and login again.
7 . Go to frontend and try to process, make sure that everything is OK.
*Note: In the case that you have followed all above steps but couldn’t make the
extension work properly, please contact us at email@example.com, our supporters
will assist you in resolving any issues within 24 hours.
Welcome to Landofcoder!
We would like to thank you for purchasing Extensions of Landofcoder!
Ves Gallery is fully compatible with Magento Community Edition 1.8.x, 1.9.x
With high technology support, the more high-quality image is, the more attractive your site gets. So the role of images has an crucial possition. According to recent survey, 40% of people will focus better on visual information than plain text. This Magento Image Gallery Extension allows you create eyecatching photo gallery and draw customer’s attention to your product/services.
- Responsive layout for any devices
- Display high quality product images in owl carousel and slideshow
- Displayed gallery with various layout mode
- Pop-up image
- Customize album display setting as your expectation
- Nice transition effects ( Masonry styles)
- Drag and Drop Multiple Upload Image Tool for Gallery (New)
Go to Admin > venustheme > Ves Gallery > Configuration
1, General Settings
a, Config Enable/Disable:
- Enabled: Enable/disable all module blocks on frontend
- Enabled Gallery Block: Enable/disable the gallery module block on frontend
- Max file size: Input number of max file size when upload image for gallery item
- Allow File Types: allow upload image files type (Default: jpg,jpeg,gif,png)
- Upload Folder: input upload folder path (the folder will in the media/ folder). Default: gallery/upload/
b, Config module block:
the module gallery block will show on the position of the site by config in the layout xml file (“/app/design/frontend/base/default/layout/ves_gallery.xml”) with the code as this:
<block type=”core/text_list” name=”gallery” as=”gallery” translate=”label”>
<block type=”ves_gallery/file” name=”ves.gallery” before=”-” />
To config the module block we will config there options:
- Module Title: input the title of the block
- Select Template: The color skin for the gallery
- Module Width/Height: Input module width and height
- Render Thumbnail: Allow render thumbnail or not
- Thumbnail Height/Width: Enable render thumbnail you should input the value (default: 100 – 100 px)
- Limit: Number of images will show on gallery block
- Max item on a page: is option to show number of items on a grid page or a carousel page.
- From Source: will get images from image database or in media folder.
- Image Folder Path: you should input the media folder in the setting if you choose “From Source” = “Image In Folder”
- Images group: choose group if you choose “From Source” = “Gallery Banner Group”
- Config for owl carousel: enable if you want to show the gallery images as a carousel, config as default or find more guide at here: https://owlcarousel2.github.io/OwlCarousel2/docs/started-welcome.html
Manage gallery images
To manage gallery images you should go to admin > Venustheme > Ves Gallery > Manage Files.
Add new/edit/delete image files for gallery at here.
Add new gallery image as this:
Then save the image item to save it on database. The module will show the image items on gallery block and gallery widgets on frontend.